Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A year of images


Sometime around the beginning of the year I decided to upload a new image to represent each day of the year. I could post more images than 365, but no less. Time seems to move faster than ever, and I want to be sure that I have something happening every single day.

When I'd forget to post for a day or two, that would sometimes turn into a week or two. For my life, health and sanity, I need to produce new works each day. Whether it be a photograph, a sketch or an illustration.

I need to remember that words too, can be an effective tool for this kind of project. One thing about words though, is that I feel worse looking back at old writing than I do back at old artwork. I bemoan the self centered sound of my own voice. Which is all the better reason to keep in practice.

No comments: